Who visits PrivateCommunities.com?
Consumers visit the site to compare master-planned communities for their primary or vacation home, retirement or investment property. Initially, the primary interest is location, lifestyle and amenities. The focus of PrivateCommunities.com is to provide the community information required by this market.
- Over 75% of visitors are 45 to 64 years old
- 54% female / 46% male
- Dominated by married empty nesters
- 81% of visitors surveyed plan to purchase in a master-planned community*
- 76% plan to purchase within two years*
- Top 10% of wealth
- Demographic profiles of sales leads by license with Claritas PRIZM
- 390,000+ monthly page views
- 72,000+ unique monthly visitors
- 72% of visitors are new, monthly (continually new audience)
- 46% Desktop
- 54% Mobile or Tablet
- iOS – 71%
- Android – 26%
- 60% – Organic Search
- 15% – Paid Search
- 14% – Direct
- 6% – Email
- 4% – Referral
We’ve found that buyers intent on doing their own research for a private, amenity-rich community are the ones that visit PrivateCommunities.com. We call them “educated buyers.” They come to a property with a tremendous amount of knowledge and familiarity from the very beginning. The educated buyer has changed the sales cycle. By using a listing on PrivateCommunities.com, we are providing these buyers with a third-party informational resource while allowing us to control and/or provide the appropriate and consistent brand messaging for our clients.
– Kelly Burnette, Maximum Design